Please note that newer centres will be added and some centres may not be available for that particular year. The rules pertaining to the Indian Travel Fellowship are as follows:
- The candidate must be a member of the Indian Society of Otology.
- The candidate must possess M.S. or F.R.C.S. or Dip. N.B.(ENT) or DLO or any other equivalent qualification in ENT.
- The candidate must have a minimum 3 years experience after post graduation.
- The candidate must be less than 45 years of age.
- The candidate must submit a certificate from the Head of the Institute or Department that the candidate has done sufficient Temporal Bone Dissection under guidance.
- The candidate must have attended at least one Temporal Bone Dissection course in India and abroad.
- Candidates will be called for an interview before the Executive Committee at the venue of the conference on 18th November 2016 between 1 and 2 p.m.
- The selection will be made on the basis of the CV, the interview by the Executive Committee, and practical knowledge of surgical otology and temporal bone dissection, if necessary. The decision of the Executive Committee regarding the selection of the candidate will be final.
- Eligible members may apply with full details of name, age, sex, qualification, experience, address, telephone number and fax number etc., Certified copy of post graduate qualification, recent CV and any other relevant information with the covering letter to the Conference Secretariat.
- After successful completion of the fellowship, candidates must submit a detailed report to the Secretary, Indian Society of Otology, and to the institute where the fellowship was done.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/= will be paid by the Indian Society of Otology, as part sponsorship of the candidate.
Accommodation provided during the Indian Travel Fellowship will vary with the fellowship centers. Some centers offer free accommodation & others will arrange economy accommodation at the Fellow’s cost.