E- POSTER PRESENTATION
The E-Poster presentation is conducted at the Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Otology (ISOCON)
Register for the competition by sending a confirmation mail with your Name, email ID, Phone number, ISO Membership number and Conference registration number to the conference secretariat
- The contest is open to both residents and consultants.
- Conference registration is mandatory to participate in the contest.
The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42” (Diagonal) LCD
File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
Total size of the presentation should not exceed 20 MB
Kindly format your presentation in a three power point slide.
All slides should be in landscape format
Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only
The E-poster needs to be created as
- a. Each slide title should be placed in a title placeholder
- b. The text should include (most likely as separate elements of the poster) Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Acknowledgements
The poster should be self explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized
It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 28 point. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica)
- a. When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green)
- b. When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan)
- c. Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details
For Further Details please contact
|Indian Society of Otology
New.No.274, Old.No.827, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai - 600 010. India.
Phone: +91-44-26651145 || Fax: +91-44-2641 2727